Why I’m a skeptic of the electric utility’s claims

It’s been nearly two years since I learned of the catastrophic fire at the South Boston Power & Light Co. plant, and while I have some doubts about the utility’s recent claims that the fire was caused by a transformer overheating, I don’t think it’s all that surprising that I’m not a believer.

While I’ve read numerous articles about the fire, the majority of them are based on what I’ve heard from people who were at the plant at the time of the fire.

It was, in fact, a transformer that exploded, and it’s not like the utility made a whole lot of noise to justify the claims it made.

But what’s really important is that the plant burned for days and burned for months.

As the fire spread, power lines and appliances caught fire and were spread across much of the plant, resulting in widespread loss of life.

The only way to recover power is to restore it, which means getting it back to a power plant that hasn’t been operating for a long time.

The utility’s main argument to justify that restoration is that it’s necessary because the plant was not properly maintained and that there was a fire risk from a transformer’s overheating.

But even after a fire is put out, it doesn’t necessarily mean the fire is extinguished.

A fire is still a fire.

If the fire continues unabated, the plant’s firefighting efforts may not have been successful.

And, if it was a transformer fire, it’s possible that the company could have fixed the transformer itself and it wouldn’t have caused the fire or the loss of power.

So, to understand why I’m skeptical, let’s look at some of the issues that led to the fire and how the plant itself could have been protected.

The South Boston Electric Co. facility was built in 1955.

The building has a total of 3,100 employees and 1,400 employees in maintenance, according to the company’s website.

That’s about 6,600 full-time employees.

The fire started on January 11, 2017, at approximately 1:10 a.m. when a transformer caught fire, according the Boston Herald.

The flames spread to several other areas of the building and eventually spread to a generator that had been connected to a transformer at the end of a wire that ran from the transformer to the generator, according NBC News.

The plant’s safety records state that “there were no known safety issues with the electrical system at the power plant at that time.”

The fire quickly spread through the plant.

When the fire broke out, power was knocked out and there were reports of electrical outages.

There were also reports of fires in the electrical substations and in the building’s heating and cooling systems, which were both damaged.

The power was eventually restored to a backup generator that was also connected to the transformer.

At the time, the utility was not required to notify the public of a fire, but the company did provide an update to the public via a video on YouTube.

It also said that it would be installing a “safety fence” to ensure that people entering the building weren’t trapped in the fire’s path.

It’s not clear how long the fence was in place.

According to the South New England Power Company, the fence did not appear to be installed and, according, it did not prevent the fire from spreading to other areas.

At some point, the fire took out the electrical wires to the plant and there was no immediate way to replace them.

After the fire burned out, the South Massachusetts Power Company installed a new electrical grid.

The company said the new grid had an extra layer of insulation in the wires, but it didn’t provide a way to assess the level of insulation.

The new grid also didn’t have the ability to detect fires that could have caused damage to the equipment or cause an electrical outage.

The generator that the transformer was connected to at the start of the power outage was also installed, according reports from local news outlets.

The transformer in question was one of the ones that was used in the power plants, so there were also wires and wires in the generator that were connected to that transformer.

According a report by the Boston Globe, the generator’s safety fence was installed after the fire began, but before the fire shut down the generator.

As of the time I wrote this article, there is no known evidence that the safety fence prevented the fire spreading to any other parts of the South South Boston power plant.

The same can be said of the safety fences installed around the power generators that were destroyed by the fire: There’s no known proof that the barriers prevented the flames from spreading.

There’s also no indication that the new electric grid installed around generators at the damaged plant prevented any further damage.

At this point, it may not be surprising that some people are skeptical of the utility.

It seems a little strange that the utility would want to keep people from knowing about the problems with its power